Carptrac, the Caterpillar Distributor in the Fiji Market is seeking to employ dynamic and young individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in Heavy Mobile Plant and Electrical Power Generation as Trade Apprentices.
- Excellent Training Opportunity
- Earn While You Learn
- Opportunity for Personal and Professional Growth
The Trade Apprenticeship scheme is renowned for grooming young persons to full-fledged tradesman. The opportunity to join this scheme is a challenging and rewarding experience.
The positions are available at the following locations:
- Heavy Mobile Plant – Carptrac Lautoka
- Electrical Power Generation – Carptrac Suva
- Age between 18 – 25
- Successful completion of Form 6.
- Completion of at least Stage 1 in HMP or EPG from a recognized tertiary institution OR through vocational studies
- Applicants with previous work experience will be considered
- Applications must state the choice of TRADE and LOCATION clearly.
Interested candidates can send written applications, with a cover letter addressing the position requirements and detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences to the under mentioned:
Human Resources Coordinator
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] with subject as “Trade Apprentice”
Applications close Sunday 11th June 2023.
Related Jobs (13)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time