Carptrac, the Caterpillar Dealership in the Fiji Market has an excellent opportunity available for suitably qualified and experienced person for the position of Parts Interpreter to be part of our Caterpillar team in Suva.
- Prepare and issue spare part quotations to customers.
- Order spare parts for workshop jobs.
- Place Airfreight orders on Caterpillar and other suppliers
- To implement and enforce safe working procedures.
- Ensure stocks are controlled effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in regular cyclic counts and stock takes.
- Attend to customer complaints and resolve in a timely manner.
- Effective stock control to reduce loss and variance
- Continuously follow up on quotes and deliveries for Internal and External customers
- Maintain warehouse in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure Company Policies are followed at all times
- Receive & dispatch parts part orders to customers and other Carptrac branches.
- To attend to any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Form 6 Pass with Tertiary Qualification relevant to the role.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Spare Parts department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate in order to understand & work around Caterpillar and Carptrac computer systems.
- Must have a valid driving license (unrestricted).
- Must have clean and tidy appearance.
- Perform according to Health and Safety Standards (OHS)
- Must be a Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills with better understanding of customers and their needs.
We will offer highly competitive salary to successful candidate.Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Sunday 4th June, 2023.
Manager People & Performance
P O Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]