Carptrac, the Caterpillar Distributor in the Fiji Market has an excellent opportunity available for suitably qualified and experienced person for the role of Sales and Administration Officer to be part of our Caterpillar team in Suva.
The Sales & Admin Officer will manage all office & sales administrative duties, ensure the smooth running of the office and provide quality service to all Carptrac clients.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Oversee the front office by answering incoming calls, replying to general correspondence and dealing with enquiries.
- Monitor and oversee to the general cleanliness of the office.
- Coordinate meetings and functions for Carptrac
- Procurement and proper management of office supplies and assets
- Manage and properly account for petty cash issued to facilitate general office activities.
- Manage all travel, hotel & airport transfers for Carptrac employees
- Maintain and file all business records in a systematic manner
- Prepare daily banking and bank summary report
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records/documents and databases
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments for Managers
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Ensure practice of OHS regulations at all times
- Assists HR with the preparation of advertisements with local newspapers and magazines to promote Carptrac products as and when required
- Update Equipment Sales Report for Equipment Sales Department and management.
- Assists with the invoicing of Equipment Sales using the manual invoice book and the IRIUM system.
- Assist the Human Resources Department in the smooth transition of new employees as well as ex-employees.
- Organize contact between the Sales Executive and customers
- Maintain records of customers and sales team visits
- Draw up tender documents or sales contracts
- Compile reports for management e.g. using records sales targets and actual figures
- Form 6 Pass with Tertiary Qualification relevant to the role.
- Past experience in the role or similar will be an advantage.
- Good time management and better understanding of deadline and month end reports.
- Good verification and analyzing skills and must be computer literate.
- Be a reliable individual, honest and can work with minimum supervision.
- Driver license is mandatory
- Must be a Team player
- Perform according to Health and Safety Standards (OHS)
- Good communication skills both spoken and in writing.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to
be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Monday 30th October, 2023.
Manager People & Performance
P O Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]