We are looking for experienced Maintenance & Small works support Crew to perform a wide range of manual tasks in our maintenance and small works team these include:
CARPENTERY / JOINERY/ HANDYMAN
- Assembles parts to form complete structural framework – partitions rooms, buildings, and other spaces
- Use power-operated and manual hand tools such as drills, Circular saw, hammers, picks, shovels, and riveters to rivet, hammer, to fasten parts together
- Put finishing touches on woodwork or masonry
- Lays out building materials according to specifications
- Completed High school with Trade Certificate in construction field (electrician, carpenter etc.)
- Be physically fit and have clean police record.
- Be a Team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work long hours and weekends, if required and ensure timely delivery.
If you feel you are the right fit, send your application with, contact of 2 referee’s and a detailed CV to [email protected] or
Walk-in with your CV for an interview @ our head Office – 81 Amy Street, Toorak , Suva.
The position remains open until it is filled.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.