The core role of the position includes management of staff and day to day operations of the complex, health & safety, customer care and ensuring that service meets company standards.
We are offering $15,000 to $20,000 gross per annum for the right skill sets.
- Effective management, safety and control of the complex
- Effective development and supervision of staff
- Knowledge of complex operating procedures
- Provide quality service in terms of complex operation
- Maintain hygiene standards prioritizing inspections and controls.
- Demonstrate strong supervisor qualities, organizational skills with high level of energy and strong professional commitment.
- Good communication skill is essential.
- Absolute integrity and work ethics
- Tertiary qualification in Management from a recognized institution would be an added advantage
- Experience or knowledge of organizing events and decorations in a mall would be an added advantage
- The ability to work on shift.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 5th May 2023.
Human Resources Manager
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299, Suva
Applications can also be emailed to Meenal Narayan on [email protected] with the subject as position applied for.
Related Jobs (6)
CEO for 3 beach resorts in the Cook Islands South Pacific on November 21, 2023 Full Time