Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
The core role of the position includes management of staff and day to day operations of the complex, health & safety, customer care and ensuring that service meets company standards.
We are offering $15,000 to $20,000 gross per annum for the right skill sets.
- Effective management, safety and control of the complex
- Effective development and supervision of staff
- Knowledge of complex operating procedures
- Provide quality service in terms of complex operation
- Maintain hygiene standards prioritizing inspections and controls.
- Demonstrate strong supervisor qualities, organizational skills with high level of energy and strong professional commitment.
- Good communication skill is essential.
- Absolute integrity and work ethics
- Tertiary qualification in Management from a recognized institution would be an added advantage
- Experience or knowledge of organizing events and decorations in a mall would be an added advantage
- The ability to work on shift.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 5th May 2023.
Human Resources Manager
Carpenters Fiji Limited
PO Box 299, Suva
Applications can also be emailed to Meenal Narayan on [email protected] with the subject as position applied for.
Related Jobs (10)
Programme/Data Business Analyst (based in Suva, Fiji) on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Regional Manager on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Executive on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Quality Assurance Officer on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Product Category Leader on May 5, 2023 Full Time
Executive Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time
RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Senior Operations Manager, ASIPJ on May 22, 2023 Full Time