Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Parts Cadet position to be based in our Parts Department- Lautoka Branch. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- To ensure that all incoming phone calls are answered in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner.
- Adhere to procedures that enable orders and customer back-orders to be correctly and promptly placed with the suppliers.
- Ensure alternative options are provided for customers when 1st choice parts are unavailable.
- Ensure that customers arriving at the front counter areas are greeted in a friendly manner and that they are served as quickly as possible.
- Keep abreast of improvements and changes of our product lines.
- To ensure that facility is kept clean, safe and tidy condition at all times.
- To ensure that your product knowledge is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
- Form 6 pass or higher education level.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Time management skills are essential.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Group 2 Driving License will be an advantage.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be emailed to [email protected] with the subject “Parts Cadet Lautoka”.
Applications close at 4.00pm on Saturday 30th September 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.