Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
The Carpenters Group is the largest private sector organization, employing over 1000 employees. We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Human Resources Assistant – Carpenters Motors to be based in our Head Office in Suva
- Oversee and coordinate the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Mentor/coach and provide guidance to staff on HR policies and employee relations issues as required.
- Provide support to managers and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Degree in HR, Management, Psychology or related field from a reputed institute.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with a proven track record of “making a difference”.
- Interpersonal skills to effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Organization, prioritization and time management skills.
Commensurate to qualifications and experience, we will offer a competitive salary package to the successful candidate.
To apply for this opportunity, please send written application with a detailed resume covering qualifications with a copy of your transcripts to the under mentioned no later than Sunday 28th May 2023.
Manager People & Performance
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]
Related Jobs (1)
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time