The Carpenters Group is the largest private sector organization, employing over 1000 employees. We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Human Resources Assistant – Carpenters Motors to be based in our Head Office in Suva
- Oversee and coordinate the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Mentor/coach and provide guidance to staff on HR policies and employee relations issues as required.
- Provide support to managers and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Degree in HR, Management, Psychology or related field from a reputed institute.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with a proven track record of “making a difference”.
- Interpersonal skills to effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Organization, prioritization and time management skills.
Commensurate to qualifications and experience, we will offer a competitive salary package to the successful candidate.
To apply for this opportunity, please send written application with a detailed resume covering qualifications with a copy of your transcripts to the under mentioned no later than Sunday 28th May 2023.
Manager People & Performance
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]