Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji is seeking applications from interested candidates for the AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN position to be based in our Labasa Workshop. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team, we want to hear from you!
- Perform major and minor mechanical and hydraulic repairs on light vehicles in accordance with dealership standards.
- Carry out regular services and maintenance on any model of passenger/light commercial vehicles.
- Diagnose, overhaul and repair engines and gearbox
- Conduct multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of customer vehicles.
Skills and Requirements:
- Trade Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in similar field
- Apprenticeship qualification and knowledge of EFI engine will be an advantage
- Group 2 & 6 Driving License with clean record.
How to apply:
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Detailed CV can be emailed [email protected] with the subject “Automotive Technician”
Applications can also be sent to:
Manager People and Performance
PO Box 299
Applications close at on Sunday 9th July 2023.
Related Jobs (12)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time
Mechanical Fitter- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time