- TOP MARKET SALARY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- OTHER BENEFITS
I N T E R E S T E D ?
We are looking for highly skilled and qualified individuals to join out technical team!
We are offering $20,000 to $35,000 gross per annum for the right skill sets.
- Install, test, repair and maintain building’s electrical wiring, circuit and other electrical system equipment and components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair in order to minimize inconvenience for the clients.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on drawing and specifications and ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Repair and maintain high voltage systems and main switchboard room.
- Relevant Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license will be an advantage.
- At least two years’ hands-on experience.
- Must have pleasant and approachable mannerism while maintaining professional attitude.
- Work on shift including working odd hours with minimum supervision.
- Attend to air conditioning breakdown, repair and installation work
- Carry out preventative maintenance of all air-conditioning system
- Assist in other maintenance works around the building
- Relevant trade qualification and certification in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Trade
- Energetic and ability to work in confined spaces
- A team player and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must have clean valid Group 2 driving license and ability to drive manual vehicles is necessity
- Knowledge and ability to work in Chiller systems, AHU & fan coil units, cooling towers, refrigeration systems and split units
- Ability to diagnose problems in refrigeration & air-conditioning systems
- Report writing and knowledge in computing will be an advantage
The successful candidate must have extensive experience as a maintenance carpenter/ handyman or trades person with maturity and ability to carry out maintenance on commercial property.
- Advance skills in carpentry, joinery, painting, plumbing, tiling and Gib work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general maintenance.
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Plumbing will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Reliable and efficient person.
- Must be good with tools and have an eye for detail.
- Be a team player and be willing to work odd hours.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 13th January, 2023
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (9)
Carpenters Motors- 2X Trade Apprentice (Metalock Department) on December 5, 2023 Full Time