- TOP MARKET SALARY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- OTHER BENEFITS
I N T E R E S T E D ?
We are looking for highly skilled and qualified individuals to join out technical team!
We are offering $20,000 to $35,000 gross per annum for the right skill sets.
- Install, test, repair and maintain building’s electrical wiring, circuit and other electrical system equipment and components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify defects and the need for adjustment or repair in order to minimize inconvenience for the clients.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on drawing and specifications and ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Operate a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Repair and maintain high voltage systems and main switchboard room.
- Relevant Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute.
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license will be an advantage.
- At least two years’ hands-on experience.
- Must have pleasant and approachable mannerism while maintaining professional attitude.
- Work on shift including working odd hours with minimum supervision.
- Attend to air conditioning breakdown, repair and installation work
- Carry out preventative maintenance of all air-conditioning system
- Assist in other maintenance works around the building
- Relevant trade qualification and certification in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Trade
- Energetic and ability to work in confined spaces
- A team player and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must have clean valid Group 2 driving license and ability to drive manual vehicles is necessity
- Knowledge and ability to work in Chiller systems, AHU & fan coil units, cooling towers, refrigeration systems and split units
- Ability to diagnose problems in refrigeration & air-conditioning systems
- Report writing and knowledge in computing will be an advantage
The successful candidate must have extensive experience as a maintenance carpenter/ handyman or trades person with maturity and ability to carry out maintenance on commercial property.
- Advance skills in carpentry, joinery, painting, plumbing, tiling and Gib work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general maintenance.
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry and Plumbing will be an added advantage.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Reliable and efficient person.
- Must be good with tools and have an eye for detail.
- Be a team player and be willing to work odd hours.
Written applications, with a detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than Friday 13th January, 2023
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time