Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accommodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professionals with outstanding knowledge, expertise, and experience of a luxury product to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Trade qualifications an advantage
- Understanding of Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures
- Thorough understanding of Trade positions, qualifications and responsibilities in relation to general resort maintenance works
- Thorough understanding of work place health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a resort or hotel
- Excellent communication skills on all levels.
- Ability to provide a quality service and work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application detailing which role you are applying with curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Ahura Resorts, PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Email: [email protected]
Applications close 27 March 2023