The CAPEX Officer is responsible for managing overall Capital Expenditure for the Company. This role requires an operationally focused approach with the ability to expertly engage stakeholders across and external to the business in an effective and efficient manner. The CAPEX Officer reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for :
- Manages day to day operations of Capex process;
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes Business Cases for CAPEX and Non-Capex projects to meet the set criteria of Return on Investment and Pay-back period;
- Identifies and liaises with suppliers and maintains positive vendor relations;
- Prepares and maintains Capex budget and controls annual Capex budget vs actuals;
- Monitors project costs, completion and ensures that capital projects are delivered within budget
- Conducts post implementation project analysis and reports.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Business Management or other relevant discipline;
- 2 years plus experience in Finance or Supply Chain field;
- Experience with MS Word/Excel;
- Planning and problem-solving skills.
Applications including a detailed CV and references should be forwarded by email to [email protected] no later than 19 May, 2023.