This position will be based at the Central Distribution site in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa., reporting to the Food Service Sales Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Calling and collecting orders of route customers as per the set schedule.
- Accurately posting all orders and generating picking slips.
- Ensuring monthly discounts are accurately reflected in the system for invoice processing.
- Recording and tracking all credit notes.
- Providing accurate and satisfactory answers to customer queries.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Preparing monthly and weekly reports for the sales team as required.
- Preparing price surveys.
- Accurately reporting and analyzing sales by region, customers, and logistics.
- Creating credit notes and processing all electronic transactions including sales orders and posting manual invoices.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with both external and internal customers.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A diploma in Business Management or Accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in similar role preferably in a FMCG company.
- Proficient user of MS Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Monday 9th May 2022.