Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Air Terminal Services (Fiji) Pte. Limited
- Demonstrate controls on the usage of detergents and chemicals.
- Carry out loading, stowing as per customer Airline Galley Loading Plan.
- Carry out unloading of Cabin Services; Catering supplies and Stores in accordance to Quarantine and Customs procedures.
- Drive and operate hi-lift truck or other ground handling equipment as required.
- Carry out meal checks prior to dispatch and upon delivery to the Aircraft.
- Liaison and sign-offs with Cabin Crew, as and when required.
- Carry out temperature checks of dispatched meals maintain efficient records in compliance to Food Dispatch procedures.
- Carry out all tasks of a Catering Attendant, as required:
- Carry out specified cabin cleaning and sanitising duties of the aircraft in accordance as per customer airline requirement;
- Operate relevant equipment efficiently for the performance of designated duties;
- Clean and sanitise specified Cabin Services work areas, Catering equipment, Catering vehicles or any other areas of Catering as directed;
- Perform proficient GSE marshalling duties;
- Carry out Aircraft equipment cleaning, stripping and washing, drying and storage as well as alignment and bulk make-up in;
- Transferring bagged rubbish to Rubbish Room and loading onto the Garbage Truck;
- Operating all washing equipment necessary for the performance of these duties;
- Perform proficient Aircraft Door Opening Procedures in accordance with customer airline requirement;
- Carry out sanitising and fogging duties required and as required.
- General assistance in Catering Department and perform any other related duties.
- Pass in Year 12 or equivalent.
- 3 years’ related work experience.
- Valid LTA Group 2 Drivers License is essential and copy must be provided (Automatic & Manual Driver’s License) Group 6 License is preferred.
Visit https://www.ats.com.fj/Careers to apply for the position