We are seeking to hire a highly motivated individual as the Business Solutions Analyst. The role reports to the HOD Business Solutions.
As the Business Solutions Analyst, you will be responsible for tracking, gathering and analyzing Business Solutions and Postpaid product uplift, development and trends providing insights to the team.
Key role responsibilities are:
- Track all Postpaid activities on a daily basis highlighting insights or red flags to the HOD
- Perform analysis via product, sales rep, impact of portal sales and uplift
- Map and track Postpaid plan migration and data monetization feeling into BS strategies
- Review market trends with HOD and build new plans or strategies to grow market share
- Prepare and update business cases and needed across ICT and Postpaid and see through next phase for BC to achieve all project objectives.
- Assist with client bill analysis as and where required
- Compare and review IT Billing team reports and that all activations are recognized
- Track and report data and voice uplift across all Postpaid business lines and plans
- Assist in analyzing technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Constantly monitor and analyze the competitive offers in the market of related product, market, or share trends.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
Key Skills of the role are:
- Problem-solving, analytical, communication, networking and team-working skills; strong knowledge of industry practices, such as measured profitability approaches
- Mastered working with multiple stakeholders and peers in high stress environments, with varying personality types, and still be able to adapt communication and management style to achieve overall collaboration.
- Strong relationship development and communications (verbal and written skills).
- Ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and at a fast pace
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A Degree in Business, Finance or Business Intelligence or related field
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a commercial or business analyst role or 2+ years’ experience in finance or commercial support
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
- Strong visual design skills used in creating information dense, easy to understand reports and dashboards
- Experience working with stakeholders and end-users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional BI requirements by making use of Business Intelligence reporting tools
Application closes on 10 July 2021
Digicel Fiji (PTE) Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer