South Sea Cruises, Awesome Adventures & Blue Lagoon Cruises are Fiji’s most experienced cruise operators offering a range of award-winning products throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands.
We are currently searching for a seasoned Business Development Executive to join our team in Nadi. Reporting directly to the General Manager Fiji & Asia Sales, this position calls for a dedicated, proactive individual who can drive sales opportunities for our portfolio of products at South Sea Cruises. This role involves lead qualification, proposal creation, negotiation, and contracting. Additionally, the role encompasses the management of local offers targeted at the leisure and corporate markets to maximize brand and revenue objectives.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities particularly around groups, charters, and weddings to maximize revenue goals.
- Managing the timely and effective distribution of local offers through various channels including electronic direct mail (EDMs), flyers, media buying & social posts.
- Assisting and participating in sales visits to key agents/resort partners/corporate customers, providing product training and promotion updates
- Developing and nurturing excellent customer relationships with trade, industry partners and all customers to drive sales opportunities and optimize revenue across SSCG products
- Maintaining accurate administration of all leads and client contacts across all systems
- Assisting with distribution of brochures, flyers and point of sale material
- Collaborating with reservations and operational teams to ensure the customer experience is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Available for overtime and overnight(s) away from home for both sales calls and hosting duties in Fiji
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, tourism, or hospitality
- 3+ years Sales and/or Marketing experience in the tourism industry.
- Proficient spoken and written English language skills with excellent communication and presentation skills
- A quick learner capable of adapting to systems and procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and driven to set and achieve goals.
- Self-motivated and a ‘team-player’
- Genuine desire and passion to deliver exceptional customer service to fellow team members and customers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- A valid driver’s license with clean record
Interested applicants please send your written application with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to: The General Manager – People & Culture, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email to: [email protected] no later than Friday 23rd June, 2023 @ 5pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (16)
Tradesman Electrical | Team Leader Information Center | IT Security Engineer on September 27, 2023 Full Time