Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Coordinate global resource allocation and planning functions:
- Maintain lost call rate within contracted service level agreements
- Monitoring and challenging daily contact centre performance levels and adherence to skill planning
- Monitoring daily routing systems and rectifying any faults
- Monitoring real-time activities for all contact centres and responding to event volumes and call types that differ to plan by overseeing the re-allocation of skills, re-assigning resources to administrative tasks, and amending meeting and training schedules.
- Participate in Operations Team meetings, advising of issues affecting operational performance and proposing solutions.
Achieve contractual global service level agreements:
- 100% contracted service levels met at all times.
- Analyze all statistical reports and make recommendations to senior management to address service levels.
- Liaise with clients regarding the performance of service levels and make recommendations as required.
- Ensure all schedules are created as per skill plans and that corrective action is taken when needed by team members.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a contact center environment.
- Experience in workforce planning
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Statistical Analysis
- Organizational and Planning
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Avaya skills would be an added advantage