CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of companies across a variety of industries, all with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services. With the head office in Suva, Fiji, CJ Patel Group has extended manufacturing, sales, distribution and service businesses in Fiji with renowned brands and products with significant exports to a number of countries.
The Group is seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and suitably qualified Building Services Officer to join our Properties Department team based in Lami.
The position holder will be responsible to oversee the electrical/building services functionalities for equipment’s and systems including carrying out a preventative, planned maintenance program and undertake routine inspections of the premises, fixtures, fittings and utility meters for the CJ Patel Group of companies. This position reports to the Property Manager, and will be involved in a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Carry out repair and troubleshooting and ensure plans for installation and inspections of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom, building services equipment and other electrical/building services systems is executed.
- All level preventative and predictive maintenance activities on electrical/building services equipment and systems performed.
- Root cause analysis of all electrical breakdowns carried out and corrective/preventative actions implemented.
- Ensure processes and installations meet building and electrical standards/regulations mandated by statutory authorities and the Company.
- Respond to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Energy saving opportunities explored and implemented in consultation with Management.
- Ensure backup systems and generators are tested regularly for business continuity.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years industrial electrical experience with valid wireman’s license
- Knowledge of PLC Controls and the ability to read, interpret electrical/building services diagram.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines including tag in/out procedures
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools and electrical/building services drawings and blueprints.
- Skills and working knowledge of AutoCAD Drafting, MS Excel, MS Word
- Must have project management skills and excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience. All applications will be kept strictly confident.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via the link: https://jobs.hrmonise.com/details/2473/cj-patel/building-services-officer or send your application and CV to Email: [email protected]
Applications close on Friday 5th May 2023