DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform mechanical repairs on all buggies within the fleet as required Understand and follow service manuals, manufacturers’ service specifications and service bulletins to perform mechanical repairs
· Perform preventative inspections and routine maintenance such as battery checks, service drive units, service controls, monitor operating conditions etc
· Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical faults
· Maintain a clean work area, organize and clean tools as needed, after each use, keep parts and supply inventories organized
· Handle and/or notify management of hazards or problems in a timely manner
· Is responsible for ordering and stocking of spare parts for buggies
· Any other duties as assigned by the HOD
· Valid driver’s license
· Any relevant valid safety training certification from a recognized training facilitator will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Requires an individual who is highly motivated and energetic
· Must have 3+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
· Knowledge of general maintenance services including oil/grease, flushes etc.
· Fill out work orders accurately and thoroughly.
· Keep accurate records for routine service and annual refurbishment for each resort buggies.
· Fill out maintenance logs thoroughly and accurately to record all completed maintenance work; file and maintain logs as needed.
· Experience with brakes, suspension and alignments
· Must be positive and customer oriented individual
· First Aid & Fire Warden Certification is desirable
Please note we will only be considering applicants who meet the minimum requirements outlined above.
If you are suitably qualified for the above position and ready to join our team, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and a recent PP size photo
Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on 17th September, 2023
Related Jobs (24)
Commis Chef | F&B Attendant | Trainee – F&B Department | Trainee – Kit Department on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Product Analyst Assistant x2 | South Pacific Specialists x3 on September 22, 2023 Full Time