- Driving the day-to-day operation to achieve all Breeder activities in line with the business strategy and operational plans.
- Leadership that builds and delivers the GF vision and culture.
- Ensuring right first-time, every-time quality across all operational areas.
- Fostering a consistent culture of Continuous Improvement, challenging the status quo & behaviours of all employees to deliver productivity targets & other functional requirements/goals (Safety, Quality, and Service).
- Ensuring end-to-end animal care and bio security compliance.
- Achieving optimum end-to-end Breeder performance.
Key skills and attributes required:
- 5+ years’ experience in Breeder management or Poultry operations.
- Proven ability in coaching and developing teams.
- A strong commitment to delivering standards of the highest quality.
- The ability to challenge ideas and influence continuous improvement.
If this opportunity appeals to you then send through your cover letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.