This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa., reporting to the Brand Specialist.
The nature of the role includes:
- Developing and implementing high impact marketing initiatives.
- Leading portfolio optimisation including innovation and renovation.
- Developing brand plans and promotional strategies for brand awareness and profitability.
- Rolling out all new product development with increased marketing support across all channels.
- Developing and optimizing marketing campaigns (product launching, consumer in-store engagements, events, and promotion).
- Ensuring brand consistency, identifying brand building areas, content management, and creating visual brand strategies.
- Executing brand plan activity.
- Analyzing industry, competition, and market trends.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A diploma in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 2+ years’ FMCG experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in brand management will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated influencing capability with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- A valid group 2 driver’s license with no demerit points.
- Have an eye for attention to detail.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 8th April 2022.