Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a boutique, luxury escape for couples located in the Mamanuca group of islands, featuring 45 bures, including the first over water accommodation in Fiji, a signature restaurant, private function room, two bars, boutique, spa and gymnasium.
At Likuliku the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly and professional Fijian experience in what is truly a unique Fijian product.
We are now seeking suitably qualified industry professional with outstanding knowledge, expertise, and experience of a luxury product to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
To manage the day-to-day operation of 2 of our Boutique effectively and efficiently,
maximizing sales and ensuring the security of stocks in accordance with company policy.
- Previous work experience in the same or similar position
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Experience on Micros point of sale (POS), cashiering experience
- Thorough in meeting sales target, Staff training, Customer Service, Merchandising & Display, Stock Control and Handling Administration
- Ensure the highest level of confidentiality regarding all company documentation, information and statistics is maintained
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and people skills
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application detailing which role you are applying with curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Ahura Resorts, PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport
Email: [email protected]
Applications close 16 April 2023
Related Jobs (20)
Product Analyst Assistant x2 | South Pacific Specialists x3 on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Duty Manager / Guest Services Agents / Room Attendants on September 21, 2023 Full Time