This position requires an energetic young individual who is motivated to drive around Luganville, Santo and purchase empty Tusker bottles from the Community. Our aim is to collect as many bottles as possible and recycle to be reused, to keep the environment clean.
- inspect if bottles are clean to required condition;
- advising customers on VBL’s acceptable conditions for bottle to avoid future rejects;
- community awareness on VBL’s bottle collection program;
- able to balance cash float at the end of business;
- able to communicate clearly to customers;
- able to identify the correct bottles for purchase;
- able to multi-task;
- being productive with time;
- able to manage a productive schedule without constant supervision.
- Valid Drivers license, with Motor Vehicle, Common Vehicle & Heavy Duty Vehicle;
- Fluent in bislama, English or French;
- Minimum education level of Yr10;
- Able to use Microsoft Excel
- Honest, reliable, punctual, proactive & motivated.
How to Apply
Please email CV, copy of valid drivers license & application letter to;
Santo Branch Manager; [email protected]
Related Jobs (64)
Head painter| Demi Chef |Spa Therapist |Staff Accomodation Attendant on February 2, 2023 Full Time
IRI Gap Analysis Request for Proposal (RFP) – Melanesia on February 1, 2023 Consultant