Fiji Dairy Pte Limited is a leading manufacturer of a range of dairy products including UHT milk, powdered milk, butter, yoghurts, fresh and sour cream and various other flavoured dairy products.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and performance-oriented individual for the position of Boiler Operator to be based in our Head Office, Cunningham Road, Nabua.
- Operate the Boiler according to the operational parameters
- Carry out the Boiler safety and operational checks and perform routine maintenance on equipment’s and systems in the factory
- Maintain Boiler, Air Compressor, Electricity and Water readings, and log sheets
- Check on Boiler, pump, fan and other related valves and fittings on a daily basis
- Ensure all water pipelines and water tank are in perfect running condition at all times
- Ensure servicing of Boiler is carried out for annual survey
- Ensure adherence to all SOP and safety instructions whilst operating and maintaining Boiler
- Diploma or Trade Certificate in Mechanical Engineering with relevant Certificate in Boiler Maintenance or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in maintenance including Boiler Operation
- Willing to work on rostered shift
- Should be able to communicate well and be proactive
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualification and experience.
How to apply:
Email your cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic transcripts to [email protected] .You can also hand deliver your application to our Head Office.
Applications close on 3rd August 2022.
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant