Malolo Island Fiji is an intimate family resort located in the Mamanuca group of islands. The resort comprises 46 bures, 3 dining outlets, three bars, a boutique, kids club, spa, activities and two swimming pools.
At Malolo the culture is to provide our guests with a genuine, friendly yet professional Fijian island experience.
We are now seeking a dedicated, career minded industry professional with outstanding knowledge, expertise and experience to join our dynamic team.
− Relevant qualification from a recognized Formal Educational Institution.
− Proven experience in food and beverage costing, purchasing & stores management
− Computer literate with excellent skills in MS office applications and Materials Control Inventory System
− Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing procedures and cost controlling
− Knowledge of supply inventory maintenance, disbursements and storage systems
− Ability to manage time effectively in a fast faced paced environment, particularly the ability to work to strict time deadlines
− Ability to compile & prepare internal reports on weekly and monthly basis including
− Ability to carry out stock takes
− Should be able to manage several tasks concurrently
− Must possess good work ethics, self-motivated, reliable, team player, friendly and outgoing personality
− Must be physically fit and healthy
− Requires periodic lifting and moving of moderately heavy objects
– Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing procedures and practices
– Knowledge of effective methods of organizing and implementing a procurement and supply inventory program
– Knowledge of supply inventory maintenance, disbursements and storage systems
– Ability to determine how to expedite deliveries in the most economical fashion
– Ability to understand, interpret and apply a variety of laws, regulations and litigation concerning purchasing and contracts
– Prepare clear and concise administrative and technical reports
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant.
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references and current contact details to:
Please forward applications to the Human Resources Personnel
Malolo Island Resort Email: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00 pm, 31st May 2023
Related Jobs (18)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time