Malamala Beach Club is an award winning and truly unique offering within Fiji’s tourism industry. Located just 25 minutes from Port Denarau, Malamala Beach Club is the world’s first and only beach club situated on its own tropical island. Offering private cabanas, day beds, an infinity pool, curated cocktails, and a popular all-day a-la-carte menu, Malamala Beach Club attracts discerning travelers, holiday makers, groups, conferences, incentives, weddings, and domestic visitors alike.
With the beach club going from strength to strength, we are now recruiting for a Beach Club Manager. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position will effectively be responsible for running the day-to-day operation with a large focus on food & beverage delivery, as well as staff rostering, and management.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A proven track record in a similar level position and/or be able to demonstrate a strong desire in developing the necessary skills to progress your career in the position which you’re applying for.
- Work as part of a flexible roster given the beach club is open 7-days per week.
- Be willing to travel daily from Port Denarau onboard staff transport and/or stay on island in private staff accommodation at times depending on your roster.
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to lead a front of house team.
This is a fantastic middle management opportunity for an experienced food & beverage professional looking to advance their career at an award-winning location. The position is almost exclusively day work, with evening work only required if the beach club is chartered. As this position is also part of the South Sea Cruises Group, it provides the opportunity for further career growth as well benefits such as travel across SSCG wide array of products.
If you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered for employment at Malamala Beach Club, then you are encouraged to apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for the role. Please also include your latest CV. Both can be sent by email to email@example.com or to Malamala Beach Club Positions, Po Box PD052, Denarau.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Wednesday 20th of July 2022 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will be contacted.