South Sea Islands and Malamala Beach Club, are all part of the South Sea Cruises Group, Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator. Offering a range of award-winning products and services throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands we are excited to announce that we have Bartenders position available:
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A proven track record in a similar level position and/or be able to demonstrate a strong desire in developing the necessary skills to progress your career in the position which you’re applying for.
- Work as part of a flexible given the beach club is open 7-days per week.
- Be willing to travel daily from Port Denarau onboard staff transport and/or stay on island in staff accommodation at times depending on your roster.
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and enthusiastic.
- Recent graduates who may have a lack of work experience but with plenty of positive attitude are welcome to apply.
Opportunities like this do not come up often and if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you want to join a world-renowned brand in South Sea Cruises Group showcasing the very best of what Fiji has to offer each and every week then apply now!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The General Manager Operations, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than 5.00pm on Friday 23 December 2022.
For more information on South Sea Cruises Group interested applicants can view the following websites: www.southseacruisesgroup.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (14)
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time