Castaway Island, Fiji managed by Outrigger Hospitality Group is an award-winning, iconic four-star resort In the Mamanuca group of islands. Castaway Island Fiji is 30km from Nadi in the Mamanuca group and easily accessible by helicopter, seaplane, and fast catamaran. We are seeking to employ a dynamic, energetic & self-motivated Individual to fill the position of Bartender.
- Ensure efficient, friendly, and professional beverage service is provided to all guests.
- Make, design, and serve a variety of drinks from our cocktail and spirits menu
- Meet, greet and seat our g1uests in a friendly, courteous, and efficient manner
- Displays a professional manner and positive sales techniques and up-sell at all times
- Set up and maintain a weekly cleaning schedule for the bar area to achieve the highest possible hygiene and cleaning
- Ensure guest billing is completed accurately following resort procedure and that correct charges are posted.
- Ensure that all cutlery, crockery, and glassware are clean and polished to a high standard before and after service
- Performs any other tasks directed by the Bar Manager.
Qualifications ,Skills & Experience
- Has a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position in a resort establishment.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft software would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with experience in providing guest service in an efficient manner
- Is able to live and work in an Island resort
If you have the relevant experience and looking for new challenges, we would like to hear from you. Please send your cover letter, detailed CV together with a recent passport photograph and COVID1-9 fully Vaccination Proof to [email protected] All applications need to be submitted no later than COB 08th July 2022. Applicants that meet the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an Interview.
Related Jobs (14)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant