VACANCY – BANK RECONCILATION OFFICER
CPL Group is seeking applications from self-motivated, energetic, customer focused and passionate individuals to apply for the position of Bank Reconciliation Officer. Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, the Bank Reconciliation Officer is responsible for ensuring that financial balance sheet accounts and bank reconciliations are accurate, deductions are legally and statutorily correct and reports on controls and processes; and, Identifies and describes areas where problems and inefficiencies are systemic in nature.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills & qualification:
- Daily checking of GL bank uploads vs actual banking deposits and provision of reports to Bank REC Supervisor or Manager Accounts if any discrepancies.
- Daily updating of excel worksheet for all bank accounts for variances.
- Processing all direct debits and credit on daily basis.
- Checking the bank statement and presentation of cheque/online payments daily.
- Daily bank reconciliation for all bank accounts and update to Accounts Supervisor
- Verification of payments to ensure that the accounting system reflects the correct transactions against the GL cash book & the Bank statement.
- Verifying and processing of daily banking charges for both cash handling & Eftpos fees.
- Supporting and adhering to the month end process.
- Ensuring that Bank reconciliation reports are generated & submitted before month end deadlines.
- Experience in reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics and or Business Management (fresh graduates are welcomed to apply).
- Have experience within Retail industry or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Pronto system.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – BANK RECONCILATION OFFICER in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00pm on Monday, March 20, 2023
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time