CJ Patel (Pacific) Limited, Fiji’s largest distributor of locally manufactured and imported Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company seeks to recruit dynamic, resourceful and performance-oriented Assistant Warehouse Supervisor who can add value to the business in a challenging environment. The position is based at our Lautoka Warehouse.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Warehouse Supervisor in the smooth running of the logistics operations through the following;
- Assist in managing daily operations of the warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers direct and warehousing and distribution
- Oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse team
- Provide strong leadership to ensuring all staff comply with all Occupational Health and Safety requirements and with all company safety policies, procedures and instructions
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring physical stock is in line with the inventory management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely manner
Experience and Attributes:
- Relevant qualification in either Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Proven work experience in warehouse or logistics operations in handling FMCG products
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
An attractive remuneration package including performance-based incentives and other fringe benefits will be offered to the incumbent based on calibre and experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can send their application together with detailed Curriculum Vitae stating position applied to https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2319/cjpp/Asst.-WH-Sup.
Applications close on Sunday 8th January 2023.