- Assist the store manager in daily store operations including stock ordering, merchandising and receiving of stock
- Manage staff on the floor to ensure timely replenishment of stock on display
- Monitor customer service at front-line and ensure smooth flow of processes
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc and conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Ensure compliance to standard operational procedures
- Must have at least three(3) years experience as a retail experience in a supervisory role with working knowledge in merchandising, staff management and FMCG
- Must be a team player with good management/interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent computer knowledge(MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook)
Attractive market salary depending upon qualification & experience, medical insurance and perfomance bonuses shall be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Incumbents who are interested and meet the criteria for the position are to submit their Application, CV and a copy of your vaccination card to our Head Office(Up Stairs City MaxVal-U), Rodwell Road, Suva or [email protected] with the subject as Assistant Store Manager
Applications can also be sent to:
Assistant Manager People
GPO Box 296
Applications close at 4.00pm Monday 28th March, 2022.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant