IHG® Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
What’s on the agenda for your next career move? As our new Assistant Spa Manager, you could be leading the charge to ensure our guests enjoy a truly memorable experience – by assisting in the set-up and management of the spa operations on a daily basis.
Your day to day
- Communicating with clients regarding their appointments, including setting up appointments, confirming appointments, and reminding clients about upcoming appointments.
- Maintaining spa facilities, including managing the budget for supplies and equipment and hiring staff to perform maintenance tasks.
- Ensuring that all spa employees are trained in proper hygiene techniques and are following all safety procedures.
- Consulting on business decisions such as pricing packages or hiring new employees.
- Scheduling staff members’ time effectively to ensure that each employee is working efficiently and that there is enough staff coverage at all times.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the spa, including hiring and training staff, scheduling appointments, and organizing events.
- Reviewing customer feedback to identify areas where improvement is needed.
- Managing the spa’s finances, including creating and monitoring budgets, ordering supplies, and handling payroll.
- Participating in educational seminars about new products or services, spa procedures, and trends in the spa industry.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high-level of service excellence to our resort guests. The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the spa industry with middle management role in a 5-star international hotel-brand experience is preferred.
- Diploma in spa-related program.
- Ensures that the management results for the spa & recreation areas are in line with the hotel’s targets.
- Adapts spa & recreation organization as required and manages headcount for optimum “prime cost”.
- Training & Communication skills.
- Customer Driven.
- Self-confident, positive attitude towards leadership and team work.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Monday 27th February, 2023.
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time