We are now recruiting an Assistant Reservations Manager, who will be responsible for helping the Reservations Manager keep day-to-day operations in a fast-paced office environment. Reservations Assistant Manager’s duties may include anything from employee management through customer satisfaction to office management.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Assistant Reservations Manager to join our team! As Assistant Reservations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in daily processes and activities of our middle management team.
- Reporting to and assisting the Reservations Manager in organizing, planning, and implementing strategy.
- Coordinating day-to-day operations
- Ensuring that company guidelines are followed.
- Setting up and organizing schedules
- Devising and setting up objectives to boost company productivity.
- Ensuring that goals and objectives are met.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Interviewing and recruiting new employees
- Providing training to employees
- Delegating tasks to employees
- Supervising, leading, and motivating employees
- Creating reports, analysing, interpreting, and presenting data
- Monitoring customer and client satisfaction, mmanaging customer complaints and resolving their issues.
- Supporting the Reservations Manager and General Manager Reservations as needed
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Assistant Reservations Manager or similar role
- Experience in evaluating staff
- Experience in leadership roles
- Ability to plan and organize
- Understanding of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- CustomLinc reservations system knowledge an advantage but not mandatory.
- You will be required to work on a 7-day rotating roster with weekend and at times evening shifts.
If you believe you have the attributes and qualification as listed for the above positions and a desire to work for Fiji’s leading marine tourism operator, then please apply in writing detailing why you’re the best person for either of the above roles along with your current CV and send via email to; [email protected] or by mail with the Attention to: Assistant Reservations Manager, South Sea Cruises Group PO Box PD052, Denarau.
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time