Assistant Product Analyst x 4
Hideaway Holidays is looking for talented, dynamic and fast learners to join our Agile Team. You need to have very good understanding of Information Technology and/or Accounting, strong English & communication skills coupled with analytical capability. This role will evolve to support additional Business Information functions that relate to the delivery of end to end wholesale contracts. Based in Fiji, you will work under the supervision of the Products Team Leader and Manager to produce quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. If you are passionate about upgrading your analytical skills and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you.
Hideaway Holidays is a wholesaler specialist travel agency for the South Pacific. As an Australian owned company, with over 40 years of experience of partnering with scores of hotels across 12 South Pacific countries, our experts know how to organise the perfect South Pacific escape!
You will be provided hands on training on the following :
- Interpret detailed wholesale contracts into specialized travel quoting, administration and reservation software
- Loading said contract and specials in the backend system
- Create tactical packages by combining different components from different suppliers
- Publish packages and supplier content on our website
- Collaborate with reservations and management on a continual and or ad hoc basis where required
- Additional upskilling on tasks relevant to the service and operations functions
Key Skills & Competencies
- Tertiary level qualification in Accounting, Information Technology or a similar field
- Technologically savvy and able to demonstrate adoption of new technologies with ease
- Strong examples of where you have previously learnt business systems and applications
- Strong English communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent work ethic and emotional intelligence
- Ability to be self-sufficient and accountable
- Ability to organise and work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint)
- Previous experience in the travel industry may be an added advantage
These are the minimum basic criteria for individuals whom will be considered.
A competitive remuneration package will be discussed during interview and will depend on the candidate’s experience, qualifications and skills.
All applications must clearly address all points in this role scope. You must prepare application cover letter and email your most updated resume including two contactable referees to the following email address below.
Email: Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Assistant Products Analyst
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to direct them towards email@example.com