Title: HR 08/2023 — Assistant Housing Officer
Division/ Department: Human Resources Department
Reports to: Director Human Resources
Location/Campus: Kukum Campus
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
To be qualified for this position, applicants must have:
A Bachelor’s degree in land management and real estate with relevant field.
Experience essential to the position:
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Wide breadth and depth of specialist knowledge in own area of expertise.
- Understanding of different methods to address housing issues.
- Computer proficiency in the standard packages (word processing, e-mail and internet use, and spreadsheets).
Desirable for the position:
- Experience in innovating networking and having good negotiation in a particular specialism area.
- Experience in housing issues with public service, SOE and private sector.
- Experience of collaboration with university staff when developing new housing shame.
- Experience in consultancy work with other housing stakeholders within our country.Please see job description for more information.
Terms and Conditions
The position is for three (3) years under an employment contract. Remunerations and benefits will according to the SINU Salary level for Officers under the General Support Services Stream. The contract is renewable subject to good performance.
Detailed job descriptions, entry requirements, terms and conditions of employment, and application processes, can be obtained from the SINU website: https://www.sinu.edu.sb/hrd/job/ OR Human Resource Department email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th April 2023 at 4.30pm. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to the HR Department at Kukum Campus addressed to:
Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Department
Solomon Islands National University
P.O Box R113
Related Jobs (6)
CEO for 3 beach resorts in the Cook Islands South Pacific on November 21, 2023 Full Time