Your day to day
As Assistant F&B Services Manager, you’ll report to F&B Services Manager with dotted lines to Hotel Services Manager. You will provide support, lead and direct food & beverage operations of our restaurant, bars, and MICE.
You will ensure the smooth conduct and customer focused delivery of food and beverages throughout our multiple F&B outlets. This varied role will utilize your expertise and knowledge to work with the team on shift to deliver exceptional service, creating rich and personal experiences to our valued guests.
You will play a role in developing the Restaurants & Bars team to create a positive and productive work environment; motivating and working alongside them to ensure they deliver results and know how to truly deliver luxury in the food and beverage space.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who know how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high level of service excellence to Grand Pacific Hotel’s valued guests. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience – ideally, you’ll have spent at least one-two years in a Food and Beverage supervisory position in a luxury, 5-star environment.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, computer literacy and be able to provide a high-level of service excellence to our Grand Pacific Hotel’s valued guests.
- Be literate and tech-savvy – you will be required to be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility – nights, weekends and holiday shifts are all part of the role.
What we offer
In return, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, you will also be rewarded with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey.
- Competitive salary
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid community service leave
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels & Resorts for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts at the hotel
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
The Grand Pacific Hotel is on an historic journey as we transit into our Luxury & Lifestyle collection of becoming “InterContinental Grand Pacific Hotel Suva”
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
How to Apply
You can send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications close August 31
Related Jobs (8)
Payroll & Accounts Receivable Officer AND Welcome Host on December 1, 2022 Full Time
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant