IHG® Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
What’s on the menu for your next career move? As our new Assistant Food & Beverage Operations Manager, you could be leading the charge to ensure our guests enjoy a truly memorable experience – whether they’ve worked up an appetite for a full conference banquet or are just joining us for their favorite hot beverage.
Your day to day
● Managing, coaching, and developing a team of committed hospitality professionals,
● Delivering exceptional guest and corporate experiences by setting high standards and finding new ways to exceed them,
● Managing food and beverage standards to deliver against our commitment to responsible business practices,
● Working closely with the finance team to set, monitor and refine budgets and drive revenue,
● Multitasking to oversee multiple food and beverage outlets, kitchens, banquet, and convention facilities – as well as a number of managers and supervisors.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high-level of service excellence to our resort guests. The ideal candidate will have:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field.
● 4+ years’ related experience, including management experience.
● Must speak fluent English.
● Must obtain certifications or permits as required by local governmental agencies.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Friday 26th May, 2023.
Related Jobs (19)
Front Office Receptionist | AC Refrigeration Technician | Pool Attendant on December 5, 2023 Full Time