At IHG, our goal is to help shape the future of responsible travel together with those who stay, work and partner with us. We will support our people and make a positive difference to local communities while preserving our planet’s beauty and diversity… not just today but long into the future.
The Grand Pacific Hotel is on an historic journey as we transit into our Luxury & Lifestyle collection of becoming “InterContinental Grand Pacific Hotel Suva”, we have an opportunity within our Food & Beverage team for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
You will ensure the smooth conduct and customer focused delivery of food and beverages throughout our multiple F&B outlets. This varied role will utilize your expertise and knowledge to work with the team on shift to deliver exceptional service, creating rich and personal experiences to our valued guests.
You will play a role in developing the Restaurants & Bars team to create a positive and productive work environment; motivating and working alongside them to ensure they deliver results and know how to truly deliver luxury in the food and beverage space.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who know how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high level of service excellence to Grand Pacific Hotel’s valued guests. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience – ideally, you’ll have spent at least two years in a Food and Beverage supervisory role in a luxury, 5-star environment.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, computer literacy and be able to provide a high-level of service excellence to our Grand Pacific Hotel’s valued guests.
- Be literate and tech-savvy – you will be required to be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility – nights, weekends and holiday shifts are all part of the role.
What we offer
In return, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, you will also be rewarded with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey.
- Competitive salary
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid community service leave
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels & Resorts for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts at the hotel
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
How to Apply
You can send your updated resume, cover letter with supporting document demonstrating above essential criteria to [email protected]
So, start your journey with us today and let’s #GoFurtherTogether.
Related Jobs (13)
Drivers (heavy and light PSV) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
SOUTH PACIFIC SPECIALISTS x 3 on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Fiji Airways Holidays Products and Services Coordinator on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Wedding and Events Coordinator on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Attendant – Laundry/Rooms on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Beach Resort Manager / Management Couple on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Resort Manager on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Storeman on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time