Kokomo Island Fiji is seeking highly skilled and motivated Assistant Executive Housekeeper based at Kokomo Private Island, Kadavu.
The duties and responsibilities of the Assistant Executive Housekeeper but are not limited to:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of room attendants, house attendant, public area cleaners and floor supervisors. He / She assists in the managing and directing of the day–to–day operations of all Housekeeping and laundry functions.
- Should have an eye for detail and the ability to effectively deal with guests, other departments and housekeeping staff.
- Experience with turn down service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc. is helpful.
- Schedules the cleaning of the room carpets, upholstery, and draperies as needed, along with deep cleaning projects and window cleaning as necessary.
- Provides support to the Executive Housekeeper in all areas of Housekeeping operation, such as staff training, coaching, counseling and also enforces to the hotels standard operating procedures.
- Maintain high quality of housekeeping standards in: 1) the guest rooms 2) linens and uniforms 3) lost and found procedures 4) laundry and 5) public area.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of all housekeeping operations and have chemical knowledge a must
- Maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff and all other departments.
- Conducts weekly inspections of cleaning machines and equipment to ensure proper care and use.
- Assisting in all aspects of perfect guest service delivery with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislations
- The successful applicant must possess the following attributes & skills:
- Hotel Management diploma or equivalent
- Proven similar luxury Resort experience as Assistant Executive Housekeeper for minimum 3-5years
- Advanced level of written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be well-versed with Opera, Payglobal and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations and flexible working on an island
If you are suitably qualified for one of the above positions and ready to join our team based in Kadavu, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and recent PP size photo
Via email to
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on Thursday 1st September, 2022.
Related Jobs (8)
Payroll & Accounts Receivable Officer AND Welcome Host on December 1, 2022 Full Time
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant