Kokomo Resort Pte Limited is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to be based at their Finance Office at Kokomo Hanger in Nadi.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Audit and Check Reports but not limited to for Payments, Payroll, Receivables.
2. Accurately Prepare Reconciliations of Bank transactions and Petty Cash
3. Assist with preparation of Statutory Returns.
4. Lodge VAT, FBT, PAYE on TPOS Portal and Apply for Tax Clearances on TPOS
5. Allocate transactions to the correct GL Accounts and cost centres
6. Maintain General Ledger Entries and carry out General Ledger Reconciliations.
7. Prepare Journal Entries and Assist with preparing Preliminary Monthly P&L.
8. Assist and prepare documents & files for Annual Audits.
9. Assist with compiling and preparing Month End Reports
10. Other duties related to this role
Qualifications & Attributes
· Higher Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Finance
· At least 3 years Accounting Experience
· Proficient in PC Applications including MS Office
· Excel – Intermediate level skills
· Strong analytical skills and high attention to details
· Good communication skills/telephone skills/negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently Well-groomed with an excellent Attitude is important
· Physically fit and an active/effective Team Player
· is able to work flexible hours
· Knowledge on Pay Global / Opera / Inventory Management would be an added advantage
· Immediate available would be highly preferred
· Good command in English
· Strong interpersonal skills to deal with people of all levels
· Self motivated, responsible and detail orientated and is able to meet tight deadlines
Please note we will only be considering applicants who meet the minimum requirements outlined above.
If you are suitably qualified for the above position and ready to join our team, please apply.
Send your detailed CV, a cover letter and a recent PP size photo
Via email to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
Applications will close on 8th March 2023