MH Money Express Pte Limited, a super-agent of MoneyGram and foreign exchange dealer has exciting opening for a dynamic and suitably qualified and experienced Assistant Accountant to be based in Suva.
- Prepare cash payments and receipts journal
- Prepare Bank reconciliations
- Weekly review of branch remittance and foreign exchange analysis report
- Prepare cash reimbursement for all outlets
- Assist in preparation of weekly cash flow statement
- Reconcile that foreign exchange realized and unrealized gain/ loss reporting
- Reconcile monthly Inter-company trade debtor’s statement with invoices processed
- Prepare salaries, petty cash and other journal posting
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date
- Prepare reconciliations and check variances against forecast of selected expense account on a month to month basis
- Assist in performing external and internal audits
- Degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Detail-orientated and highly organized
- A team player
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday 14th March 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.