Alfa Pte Limited is a subsidiary of CJ Patel Group that manufactures hygiene and consumer products for Fiji and international markets such as Pacific Laundry Bar, Malumu tissues, and Stelow and also holds the manufacturing license for world-renowned international brand Janola. We are looking for a suitable candidate for the following position to be based in our factory in Lami.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful incumbent must possess efficient and effective skills while working with the team:
- Preparation, completion and analytical review of monthly financial reporting.
- Ensure accounting and management systems accurately and efficiently capture and report financial affairs of the company.
- Coordinate monthly stock takes and ensure timely posting in the system.
- Ensure CAPEX submissions are timely and FAR managed effectively.
- Manage Finance SOP’s and accurate preparation of Ad-hoc reports
- Management of accounts receivable ensured including intercompany transaction reconciliations.
- Organise and coordinate effective write-offs within agreed timelines
- Reconciliations, schedules and registers managed on a timely accurate basis.
- Assist Finance Manager in ensuring the administration and enhancement of internal control procedures to protect the Company’s assets.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance with at least 3 years of working experience in similar role
- Computer literate with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good Knowledge of accounting principles, procedures, and ledgers.
- Strong attention to details and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply online via link below: https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2298/alfa-company-limited/assistant-accountant
For any further clarifications regarding the advertised position, kindly contact the Human Resources Department via email at [email protected]
Applications close on 2nd December 2022.