Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The role of the Area Sales Driver is to manage the specific sales area and be responsible for growing business within designated area through increasing sales of LPG with efficiency and safe distribution of LPG to customer sites with the help of an Assistant. As a driver you will be responsible for loading and delivering orders to our customers in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide exceptional customer service;
- Ensure volume targets are achieved;
- To achieve sales targets and objectives;
- Taking accountability for stock movement on the trucks;
- Liaising with customers and dealing with cash orders daily;
- Maintaining customer relationship and managing customer complaints;
- Responsible for the accurate documentation, invoicing and money collection including balancing and reporting.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Form 6 Level education;
- Valid Group 6 Drivers license;
- Dangerous Goods License is a must;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time