The role of the Area Sales Driver is to manage the specific sales area and be responsible for growing business within designated area through increasing sales of LPG with efficiency and safe distribution of LPG to customer sites with the help of an Assistant. As a driver you will be responsible for loading and delivering orders to our customers in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide exceptional customer service;
- Ensure volume targets are achieved;
- To achieve sales targets and objectives;
- Taking accountability for stock movement on the trucks;
- Liaising with customers and dealing with cash orders daily;
- Maintaining customer relationship and managing customer complaints;
- Responsible for the accurate documentation, invoicing and money collection including balancing and reporting.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Form 6 Level education;
- Valid Group 6 Drivers license;
- Dangerous Goods License is a must;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Related Jobs (7)
Heavy Goods Driver | Forklift Driver | Delivery Assistants on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (Raiwai, Suva) on August 28, 2023 Full Time
Carpenter Motors – Logistics Officer (Suva Lubricants) on August 28, 2023 Full Time