The Application Support Engineer is mainly responsible for the timely and proper running of Products Platform units as well as to provide support to the in-country operations team with regards to all the deployed solutions in a specific market. As part of this role, the Engineer will also be involved in designing, testing, certifying and benchmarking all products and services.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities;
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Investigate & Analyze & Troubleshoot reported issues – providing workarounds if possible
- Coordinate with vendors to fix issues as required on Products and Billing Application
- Perform final products testing and ensure that products meet the business requirements
- Plan and prepare product rollout based on business requirements
- Responsible for the detection, analysis, resolution, measurement, and prevention of all Revenue Leakage problems and Products Fraud problems.
- Ensure timely delivery for new product development, setup and testing
- Responsible for overall Products platform (Production, Test, Upgrades)
- Provide support to all Digicel markets in line with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Performs other duties as assigned by Managers or Team Leaders
- Work in a scheduled roster
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks related to the department.
Academic Qualifications and or experience required;
- University Qualification in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Project Management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Telecommunications and Web technologies
- Knowledge in Oracle Sql, Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting, XML is desirable
- Knowledge of quality and service assurance and Call Centre operations
Click on https://careers.digicelgroup.com/ to apply.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time