Sterland is a leading ERP software company, providing products and services to the timber and hardware industry in Australia, New Zealand and the US. Our Support team is looking for an application support analyst that is keen to learn and grow within a dynamic fast paced implementation role.
The position is full-time, and the salary will be dependent on experience.
This position is offered via our Fiji Partner Foresight Solutions and is based in Namaka, Nadi, Fiji and is only open to Fijian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Manage own daily work activities/work on hand assigned to you to ensure that key KPIs are met.
• Respond to inbound services requests from Support Portal and/or telephone calls in accordance with Sterland’s Support KPIs, Processes and Procedure.
• Make customer follow up outbound tickets/calls as required.
• Process customer work requests using corporate systems.
• Respond to customer enquiries, requests and complaints in the prescribed manner and in accordance with KPI/performance requirements.
• Accurately apply all prescribed administration processes and procedures both when using Support System and Sterland internal system e.g., Internal Staff Processes.
• Take ownership of customer enquiries and needs and provide/facilitate appropriate solutions utilising knowledge and relevant systems.
• Provide feedback on incorrect or incomplete information in corporate systems.
• Undertake other related administrative duties as directed.
• Prepare correspondence in relation to customer service enquiries and services (e.g., emails, JIRA Tickets, SKB or other supporting documentation).
• Working closely with other Sterland Staff i.e., DEV, Testing, Product Team, Support, Services, project managers, vendors, internal and external stakeholders, to ensure optimum allocation and utilization of resources.
• Manage own self-development/training to maintain system knowledge in accordance with the agreed standards and processes.
• Promote knowledge sharing and provide mentoring/training to other team members as required or as applicable.
• Participate in the review of Support Team’s KPIs, identify gaps and inefficiencies, implement and manage process improvement initiatives for the section and provide input to overall company-wide process improvement initiatives.
• Participate and provide input toward the establishment and maintenance of Support Team management framework that includes:
o Support Team Strategy
o Business continuity
o Best practice IT Services Management processes (ITSM)
o Documented guidelines, policies, processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative.
- A dedication to delivering a great customer experience while being a creative problem-solver in response to technical, product, and business questions.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft and/or Linux operating systems
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work from home in an effective manner within a dedicated workspace.
- The ideal candidate will have completed some IT-related courses. Failing this, you should have a genuine and solid passion for IT, ideally looking for a long-term career within the industry.
- Preferred: Experience in retail and ERP in particular – Basic Accounting, Account Receivables, Account Payables, General Ledgers, Sales and/or Inventory Management.
- Preferred: Customer Support/Services Certification or equivalent certification/s or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to take initiative, be innovative and solve problems in a professional and approachable manner.
- The desire to learn and grow within a close-knit team environment.
- A client focused approach with a commitment to excellent customer service and high-quality service delivery
- Able to work under pressure.
To apply Please forward Resume with Cover Letter to [email protected]
Applications close 31st December 2023.
Related Jobs (17)
TECHNICAL SPECIALIST – ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION on February 20, 2024 Full Time
Manager Information Technology – (Based in Honiara, Solomon islands!) on February 20, 2024 Full Time