Summary of Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Help design, document and maintain system processes.
• Develop and distribute applications and software, including patches per guidelines set by management.
• Maintain the company website and update daily to ensure secure and smooth function.
• Maintain and update the company intranet.
• Analyse and make recommendations in regards to IT software and hardware needs for the Company.
• Confer with technical staff and end users to design software applications, evaluate acceptance, and exchange information on project limitation and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications systems and programs using generally accepted computer programming languages or other developmental tool.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• The candidate must have a Degree in Computing Science/Information Systems or similar from a recognized tertiary institution.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis.
• Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
• Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies.
• Preferably have some experience in Project Management.
• Experience with sales management systems which include the retail and distribution.
• Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
• MSSQL Server (2005 onwards).
• Experience in writing SQL queries, Java Programming, C++, C#, VB.NET
• Must possess knowledge about SQL/MS Tools.
Vacancy No.: 17/22
Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below:
“Vacancy Number: Title”
Head of Human Resources
Post Fiji Pte. Limited
P O Box 40
Or electronically to: [email protected]
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 15th April, 2022.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant