Air Conditioning Technician
High Arctic Energy Services is seeking for a detail – oriented Air Conditioning Technician to help us install, maintain, and repair heating / cooling systems. The ideal candidate will have experience in cleaning air quality equipment and performing maintenance procedures as well as providing emergency repairs when necessary.
- Discuss various options with supervisor when it comes to heating and cooling systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with the current system as they are identified.
- Effect efficient and quality repairs to HVAC systems.
- Conduct Performance Test with specialized tools and adjust system settings.
- Categorize and organise inventory to limit unnecessary losses to the company.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have recognised trade qualification/apprenticeship.
- Experience (3+ years) as an AC Technician.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Can work individually and within a team environment.
It is desirable that candidates have experience on Split system and window type air conditioners, Cool room refrigerated containers, Industrial and commercial HVAC systems.
Candidates that meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application – clearly indicating the position that is being applied for – along with a comprehensive resume, clear photocopies of certificates, licenses, references, and contact details, as ‘one pdf’ document by 22nd September 2023 to:
The HR Manager
High Arctic Energy Services PNG Ltd
E-mail: [email protected]
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted, if you do not hear from us after a week of the closing date, then consider your application as unsuccessful.
High Arctic is committed to the training and Professional Development of PNG citizens
Related Jobs (1)
Aircon/Refrigeration Technician- Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time