CPL Group is seeking applications from self-motivated, energetic, customer focused and passionate individuals to apply for the position of Advertising and Promotions Manager. The Advertising and Promotions Manager will be responsible for managing operations and direct advertising staff in developing distinctive campaigns. Ideally the incumbent should be focused on raising awareness and building interest in the products and services whilst being detail-oriented, creative, and collaborative problem solver with outstanding communication and project management skills.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills & qualification:
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet project goals, budgets, and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitoring project progress, from planning to execution, to ensure it remains focused and effective.
- Negotiating contract specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts.
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participating in the hiring and evaluation of employees within the advertising department.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant field; management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects or teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS MANAGER in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00pm on Friday, May 29, 2023