VACANCY – ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS MANAGER – STOP & SHOP
CPL Group is seeking applications from self-motivated, energetic, customer focused and passionate individuals to apply for the position of Advertising and Promotions Manager – Stop & Shop.
The Advertising and Promotions Manager – Stop & Shop will be responsible for managing operations and direct advertising staff in developing distinctive campaigns for the Stop & Shop brand, including CPL Group’s Food Services brands Fresh Express and Bon Café.
Ideally the incumbent should be focused on raising awareness and building interest in the products and services that the Stop & Shop brand carries, whilst being detail-oriented, creative, and collaborative problem solver with outstanding communication and project management skills
The successful applicant should possess the following skills & qualification:
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet project goals, budgets, and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in the Supermarket brand’s products and
- Monitoring project progress, from planning to execution, to ensure it remains focused and effective.
- Negotiating contract specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts, leading to the development of strategies based on industry trends.
- Creating and executing campaigns and/or events that align with the Supermarket brand across all Stop & Shop stores in Port Moresby.
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participating in the hiring and evaluation of employees within the advertising department.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant field; management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects or teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under pressure.
- A team player with the ability to develop and maintain working relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS MANAGER – STOP & SHOP in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00pm on Thursday, May 04, 2023