We are seeking the services of an experienced individual who will be able to work as part of a dynamic Team and invite applications for the following position:
CATEGORY 2 SALARY RANGE: $23,985 – $32,451 Ref. No: 22/18
- This position reports directly to the Manager General Administration Services, Currency & Corporate Services Group.
- The successful candidate will be expected to promptly resolve queries from customers and serve as their initial point of contact.
- Furthermore, the candidate will be involved in organising and coordinating the acquisition of bank supplies, assist in the procurement process and efficiently handle routine orders while adhering to control system, operational procedures, and Bank policy requirements.
The successful candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Office Administration with basic Accounting knowledge or related Discipline with five years of relevant experience.
Candidates must be:
- well organised
- with strong telephone etiquette and
- good organisational skills.
In addition, the candidate should be:
- able to multi-task,
- work under minimum supervision,
- communicate effectively and
- be a team player.
Candidates with front office management knowledge, and switchboard would be an added advantage.
Applications must be submitted using the Reserve Bank online application form which is available on our website, https://www.rbf.gov.fj/careers/. or click on Apply Now to be directed to the form.
All application letters are to be addressed with the Position Title and the Reference Number to:
Reserve Bank of Fiji
For further information, please contact Ms Sukhia Go, Manager Human Resources on telephone 3223228 or email [email protected]
Hardcopy applications will not be accepted.
Applications close on Friday 26 August 2022 at 5:00pm.
Due to the large number of applications received for our vacancies, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate the time invested in all submitted applications.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant