Mantaray Island Resort is situated in the pristine Northern Yasawa group of islands. We believe to grow confidently and deliver the best services needed by our clients and the tourism industry.
This role is based in our mainland office in Denarau Marina and offers the opportunity for you to deliver the skills and knowledge required by the organization. Also portraying a highly disciplined and motivated personality, which would positively contribute towards the growth of the company.
Required skills and pre- qualifications for the jobs are as follows:
- High school (Form 7) or diploma or equivalent a plus.
- Proven experience in Admin or accounts related roles.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge in Accounting software an advantage
- Microsoft Excel knowledge a must
- Honest and Flexible with a “Can Do” Attitude.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handle emails, phone calls and correspondence.
- Performs data entry in MYOB and filing tasks for accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Assisting with purchase orders, equipment inventory, and confidential employee or departmental files.
- Assist in various administrative tasks as needed.
How to apply
Applications should include:
- Detailed CV including referees
- Evidence of qualifications and experience, if any
Please include a telephone contact that should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
Related Jobs (9)
Administrative/ Accounts Officer- Carpenters Properties Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time